100 Day Collage | Celebration & Joy
This is the collage version of my 100 Day Project! Every day for 100 days, I added 1 piece to this page.
It began during Pride Month and I was inspired by all the different and beautiful LGBTQ+ flags! I also wanted to capture the celebration aspect of Pride and how joyful it is. That lead me to my next inspiration: all the different things that bring us joy.
During Pride Month, I received requests for flags which I wasn't expecting at all (the TikTok community is so great about interacting!) So I decided to ask, what brings YOU joy?
It's been so much fun interpreting all the different things people have shared into pieces!
They range from music to archery to
the way words are used to make a meaning to
finally feeling like you belong to
the wind rustling through the leaves.
I hope this print reminds you of the things that bring you joy and to always notice them happening all around you--the small things, the big things, the everyday things.
- Includes: One print. Frame is not included.
- Measures 8" x 10", can be displayed vertically or horizontally
- Choose to purchase the print as is or with an 11" x 14" white mat (while supplies last)
- Professionally printed on high quality heavyweight 100% cotton fine art matte paper (archival acid and lignin free) with archival inks
- Each print is signed on the back
- Original collage is created from a variety of papers and embroidery thread
- Carefully packaged and shipped in a non-bendable mailer
- Made in Southern California
- I AM CURRENTLY IN THE PROCESS OF STOCKING THIS ITEM IN MY SHOP! ORDERS WILL BEGIN SHIPPING OUT THURSDAY 1/26/2022
Please note that colors may vary slightly from how they appear on your screen due to different monitor/screen settings
SUPPORTING JOY IN OUR CLASSROOMS THROUGH ART:
10% of proceeds will be used to help fund an art related classroom project through DonorsChoose.org. Creating art is joyful, educational, and fun! I'd love to help a teacher get the tools and supplies they need for their students to be able to do this. I will let you know all about the teacher and kids we are helping once the donation has been made!
A SPECIAL THANK YOU
to those of you who have been a part of this journey from day 1, requested flags, and shared you joys! I am grateful for your support and encouragement throughout the process and connecting through art!
Orders are packaged with care and typically ship from Southern California within 1-3 business days. Orders over $65 ship for free within the US! Please view all shipping policies here.