Brush Lettering Kit Links & Resources
Hello and thank you for choosing to begin your brush lettering journey with me! Below are links and resources to accompany the workbook and lessons. If you have any questions, feel free to email Olivia at email@example.com. I hope you enjoy learning this new art form--happy lettering!
Watch the 1.5 hour video lesson that accompanies this workbook. We will go over each lesson, step-by-step.
PDFSWORKSHEETS FROM THE WORKBOOK
- Basic Strokes Worksheet
- Creating Letters Worksheet
- Alphabet Exemplar Worksheets (3 pages)
- Lettering Words Worksheets - "write", "hello", "to", "love" (2 pages)
Your Turn To Bounce Worksheet - Common letters
- Your Turn To Bounce Words - "hello", "guacamole"
- Lined Template for Bounce
- Lined Guidelines To Keep Lettering Straight
- A-Z Uppercase Letters Worksheets
- A-M Uppercase Letters Worksheets with Guidelines
- N-Z Uppercase Letters Worksheets with Guidelines
- a-m Lowercase Letters Worksheets
- n-z Lowercase Letters Worksheets
- a-l Lowercase Letters Worksheets with Guidelines
- m-z Lowercase Letters Worksheets with Guidelines
RESOURCES & LINKS
DAFONT.COM: This is the site with a bunch of free calligraphy fonts that can help you figure out how to letter a word if you are getting stuck connecting the letters. There is a "preview box" where you can enter any word you'd like to see and it'll pull it up in all the different calligraphy fonts--it can help you see how letters connect and also give you ideas for different ways to write letters/words: http://www.dafont.com/theme.php?cat=601
- FREE 4 WEEK LETTERING PRACTICE SERIES + MONTHLY CHALLENGES: If you'd like to join in on the Better Letters in 15 Challenge, here is the sign up link! It's a 4 week challenge I created to help us practice lettering 5 days a week for 15 minutes per day and includes worksheets for the phrases "Practice Makes Progress", “Trust Your Creativity” and “Celebrate Your Journey”: Better Letters in 15 Sign Up There are also fun monthly mini challenges!
RECOMMENDED PAPER TO PRACTICE ON: Your workbooks and practice sheets were printed on HP Premium32 paper. You can find it at Staples or on Amazon.com: https://www.amazon.com/HP-Printer-Paper-Premium32-Letter/dp/B000099O2W
RECOMMENDED SKETCHBOOKS: This sketchbook I showed you today is by Stillman & Birn. I also like this Arteza Mixed Media Sketchbook.
- LEFT HANDED LETTERING RESOURCE: This blog post that has a lot of resources for lefties, click here to read.